Curious about CBD? Here are some of the most common questions.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is derived from the hemp plant, a close cousin of the cannabis plant. It is one of the cannabinoids that is present in our bodies own endocannabinoid system. Unlike its cousin THC, CBD does not produce the psychoactive ingredient that Cannabis does, which means there is no high produced when taking CBD.
The truth is CBD and marijuana are both derived from the cannabis sativa plant. However, the passing of the Hemp Farming Act allows the sale of CBD hemp products as long as the THC content is <0.3%. THC binds with receptors in the brain that control pain, mood, and other feelings. That’s the reason why THC has a psychoactive effect for the user. You can still greatly reap the benefits of a CBD product for its natural healing and well-being properties.
For more information, click here!
Full spectrum is a pure extract of the hemp plant. It comes with the cannabidiol including the cannabinoids CBG, CBN, CBC, flavonoids, terpenes, and trace amounts of <0.3%THC.
Isolates are the most basic form of CBD. It does not contain cannabinoids, terpenes, or flavonoids– just plain Cannabidiol.
Learn more about the different types of CBD!
Absolutely! It is completely safe for your fur babies to consume CBD as well. More studies are needed to give conclusive research on benefits, but small studies have shown improvement in pain, mobility and seizures in dogs.
This article gives great information!
The simple answer is no. CBD does not produce excessive dopamine in the brain that causes euphoria. Therefore, it eliminates risk of abuse or dependency.
Most people notice an increased state of relaxation after a dosage of CBD. It also has been studied to help substantially reduce anxiety, depression, insomnia, muscle spasms, inflammatory pain, arthritis pain, nerve related pain, and nausea.
There are plenty of other creative ways to consume your CBD. The most direct way is putting it under your tounge as directed on the label. If you find the taste is too strong for you, I recommend putting a few drops in their favorite beverage of choice. You can also massage it on your skin as well.
The entourage effect is the results produced from the synergistic interaction of the cannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes, and fatty acids (naturally found in the whole hemp plant) in Full Spectrum products. It provides better and quicker results and has been proven to be more powerful than the cannabidiol solely by itself found in Isolate products.
My CBD is sourced from a small farm in Colorado and then ran through a Co2 extraction lab to deliver a safe and quality CBD product.
*Present Moment CBD highly recommends consulting a doctor before taking CBD if you are on any medications of question.
The good news is that CBD is safe to take with several medications. However, there are certain combinations that could be dangerous. This article is a great resource for ensuring you are safe!
Shipping + Payments
Questions you may have about your order.
You will be emailed a tracking number once your order is ready to ship. An email will be sent to the email address on file. Be sure to check your spam if you do not receive an email. Orders may take up to two full business days before the package is checked into the delivering carriers tracking system.
Shipping costs are calculated on the items in the order and the selected shipping method.
Priority shipping times are 2-3 business days after orders have been processed through the carriers system.
We ship to the US excluding Nebraska, South Dakota, & Idaho.
We also ship to the following countries: Canada
Be aware that when shipping outside of the US:
• When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes and other fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will due once the ship goods arrive at the destination.
• Such charges are not included in the product pricing or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. We are only charging for the transportation fee of your product.
• Present Moment CBD does not take responsibility for any additional charges that may apply.
• The buyer is also responsible for obtaining their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that can apply when ordering our products. The buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws.
• If a product is seized or destroyed by customs, or returned to the United States, we will not be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds. It is the buyer's responsibility to cover the shipping costs when the buyer wishes to have a second delivery attempt after the product is returned to Present Moment CBD.
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover and American Express.
At Present Moment CBD we look forward to serving you a quality CBD product. If you are unhappy with any of our products, please reach out to us at our contact page for any questions or concerns you may have so that we can make things right for you.